August 16-19, 2021 • Facilitated virtual learning
For E&S professionals at all career levels and job responsibilities to grow their industry expertise
About the Program
WSIA University offers live technical training specific to the wholesale and specialty insurance industry, presented by industry experts who share their knowledge and experience. Course formats include highly interactive, case study-based, panel discussions and presentations. The program focuses on engagement and participation and mirrors an on-site program with group discussions, so no recordings will be available. Registration is reserved for those who are able to attend and participate in the live sessions. Attendees choose the sessions that are of interest to them and can select as many or few as desired.
Read more about WSIA University and find complete session descriptions and a schedule in the informational program brochure.
Who Should Attend
WSIA University is for all professionals of all career levels and job responsibilities wanting to grow their expertise in the industry. Any broker, managing general agent, underwriter, program administrator/manager, human resources professional or others in the wholesale and specialty market will benefit from this program.
Registration and Fees
WSIA University Cancellation Policy
- Tuition is based on the sessions selected, and ranges from $50 -$185 per course.
- Registrants can receive a full refund, less a $50 fee for processing, if the request is made by July 3.
- Registrants can receive a 50% refund between July 4 and July 17.
- No refund is offered after July 17.
- Should you cancel within four weeks, you will have a limited time opportunity to substitute someone else at your firm as an alternative to the above refund policy.
- All requests must be made in writing to Lindsay Holland, firstname.lastname@example.org.